• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10 d30 & Cry 8.25

speedbump

NAXJA Member #1170
Plans changed. Axles are complete drum to drum (or rotor to rotor), '97 Non-disco 4.10 complete. & '97 Cry 8.25 (29 spline) w/4.10 Complete even with e-bake. $500
Also has adj track bar and OME shocks
(I also have a set of 4.5 Rusty's springs and would like to swap for 3" coils)
I am located in southern Mass.

speedbump said:
Plans changed. Axles are complete drum to drum (or rotor to rotor), '97 Non-disco 4.10 complete. & '97 Cry 8.25 (29 spline) w/4.10 Complete even with e-bake. $500
Also has adj track bar and OME shocks
(I also have a set of 4.5 Rusty's springs and would like to swap for 3" coils)
I am located in southern Mass.
Dibs. PM sent.

I have 3 inch coils under my jeep now with a spacer... If you wanna ship me the 4.5 coils I'll switch mine out and ship the 3 inchers back to you. Mine is a DD, so If yours is too it wouldn't work out too well though because one of us would be without coils for a little while.

Are either of the axles still available? I know you said they are complete including brakes, are the brake components in good shape, or will they have to be rebuilt before use? Finaly, do you know if either leak gear lube?

They are both still available but, I would prefer to sell both together. Neither leak, the brakes are in ok shape but, they have not been in a vehicle for about a year now. the d30 still has the adj Track bar and XJ tie rod ends.
(I would consider a swap for installation of gears in my 91 mj)

Greg R said:
Are either of the axles still available?
speedbump said:
They are both still available but, I would prefer to sell both together.

Well, if Greg only wants the 8.25, I'm still game for the D30...
That is of course your willing to split if up to two different people and Greg only wants the 8.25.

Keep me updated!
Thanks,
Bill

Sure - no problem. I just assumed that if I sold one the other would be tuff to sell. I guess it is up to Greg.

Back