• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need your help please!

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
my 89 Xj 217k 4.0 gave up the ghost going up the 15 by lake elsenior with 3 dana 30 frontends in the back of it. yes i am retarted......yes i know thtas alot of weight....thats not the point, i need a running 4.0 to swap in ASAP!

i need your help, big time, so anyone anywhere willing to hook me up....ill pay to make it worth your while.

i wanted to make it to big bear for my rigs madien voyage after spending tons of $$$ on a 44 rear, two D30s (one bent the other had the CA mounts go to crap), 4.88s, F&R lockrights, tsl sxs, a new t case CA drop brackets, and a bunch of other crap im about ready to try this thing out but no every weekend something has to go horribly wrong. if im not on base with the marines in 29 palms im wrenchin on this thing. im swear im gonna go crazy if something doesnt go right soon.

i just wanna wheel! is that too much to ask! ive had this Xj for months now and have yet to have 4wd, this would have been the weekend i would have been able to finally wheel it after months of wating but the engine blew....please help

emails to [email protected] they go straight to my cell 909 910 7849

bummer. did it just completely seize up or threw a rod?

there is a good 4.0 sitting in matts old jeep at ryans, 18 feet from the dana 30 you dropped off there just before your engine went. hit up ryan about it.

-C

Contact XJohnnyC. He may have a line on a good 4.0.

Ya the engine just started knocking louder and louder than it went pop and siezed right up I haven't had time to investagate what actually happend

I already talked to ryan about the possible yanking of that one mabey I can urge him into letting me use his mj cause I don't think my wifes scion is gonna be up to the tasks at hand

But first I'm gonna try and get this 5k mile rebuilt motor from johnny c

No one has responded yet this blows I'm tired of walking and bumming rides and its only been 12 hours!

Sorry, just got home. I don't have Internet access at work. Like I said in my other post, I haven't talked to the seller yet. Hoping to be able to pick it up this weekend. And you are the first in line.

Hey man, try B&B's Bone yard in 29 Palms. I used to go there every weekend when I was home. I have four 15x10 chrome steel modular wheels off a Ramcharger sitting in my yard in 29 Palms about 3/4 mile from them. Call B&B and see if they will take the wheels on trade for the 4.0 motor. If they will take the wheels, they are yours

on one condition...

You must wheel with me and the Marine boys when I get home off this deployment.

PM me for my address if they will take the deal.

Back