• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valley M&G Tue April 25th

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......maybe :D

Hey Remi, you be bringing the t-shirt I won?! :wave:

Kejtar said:
Valley M&G Tue April 25th
Douchebag! When will you ever learn to read my mind?!?!?

Just made some doctor appointments on May 1st and 2nd. THAT'S when I'll be in the valley.

ARGH!!

Still in Moab.
:geek:

Andy Steiner said:
Douchebag! When will you ever learn to read my mind?!?!?

Just made some doctor appointments on May 1st and 2nd. THAT'S when I'll be in the valley.

ARGH!!

Still in Moab.

Ummmm didn't I tell you to give me heads up before you come down to SoCal?????

Kejtar said:
Ummmm didn't I tell you to give me heads up before you come down to SoCal?????

I just did! Michaelle sent me email this morning with my appointments.

But, I will have to come back for a follow-up two or three weeks later. I'll let you know.

Cold and Windy today in Moab

Andy Steiner said:
I just did! Michaelle sent me email this morning with my appointments.

But, I will have to come back for a follow-up two or three weeks later. I'll let you know.

Cold and Windy today in Moab
Gimme heads up about the follow up and I'll make sure to schedule something then.

I will stop by for a while. Beeing that I will be working across the street again. Amazing how every time you have a meet & greet I have to work right across the street. See you there John McHorney

I actually remembered to drive into work, so i'll be there 5-5:15
-c

cal said:
I actually remembered to drive into work, so i'll be there 5-5:15
-c

Bring the strap :D

cracker said:
Bring the strap :D

I sat here trying to come up with a smart ass retort. I'm sure I missed several, but my mind is in wheeling and dealing mode (I think I'm buying that van.. minibego, here we go).

straps in the jeep

-C

cal said:
I sat here trying to come up with a smart ass retort. I'm sure I missed several, but my mind is in wheeling and dealing mode (I think I'm buying that van.. minibego, here we go).

straps in the jeep

-C

I will give you endless sh!t for you to make it nice and not turn it into a Sequoia project ;)

My strap on is in your Jeep? I thought Mei had it :dunno: Do you have my gimp outfit?

cracker said:
I will give you endless sh!t for you to make it nice and not turn it into a Sequoia project ;)

We'll see what happens. I have to get it back to highway condition first, but I'm thinking cage it, a couple of fold up cot's on one wall, sink/stove/fridge on the other wall, toolbox and firewood bin, hp44, np205, and use it to tow the jeep.. ;)

cal said:
We'll see what happens. I have to get it back to highway condition first, but I'm thinking cage it, a couple of fold up cot's on one wall, sink/stove/fridge on the other wall, toolbox and firewood bin, hp44, np205, and use it to tow the jeep.. ;)

And water bed, lava lamp and disco ball.

Or do you guys think Cal would look good with a bunch of gold chains around his neck and shave parts of his head?!!!!

:D

Eddie G. said:
Or do you guys think Cal would look good with a bunch of gold chains around his neck and shave parts of his head?!!!!

WTF? Did I miss something?

Back