• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear event!

They never answer the phone! Then they call back when I'm not home. And if I am home, they call back to tell me the Comp. is down.

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnX said:
They never answer the phone! Then they call back when I'm not home. And if I am home, they call back to tell me the Comp. is down.

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are open till 4pm today... and you can always leave him a cell phone number :D

Kejtar said:
They are open till 4pm today... and you can always leave him a cell phone number :D
Whose cell number should I leave...yours? I REFUSE TO HAVE A CELL PHONE!

Hey Remi,

What is the deal for the folks taht have alternative lodging or that are just coming up for the day? Last year I think I had to pay $5 to come in and park and there was very little parking.

Thanks,

rpraterxj said:
Hey Remi,

What is the deal for the folks taht have alternative lodging or that are just coming up for the day? Last year I think I had to pay $5 to come in and park and there was very little parking.

Thanks,
Hmmm Let me get back to you on that.

Beware to those around site #68. I have 3 kids and one likes to wake at 2am!!:shocked:

JK, they are pretty quiet at night, though they havent been camping in a while.

Jeepdogrob said:
Beware to those around site #68. I have 3 kids and one likes to wake at 2am!!:shocked:

JK, they are pretty quiet at night, though they havent been camping in a while.
I think it will be the other way around: you'll have to beware of the rest of us :D :D ;)

Kejtar said:
I think it will be the other way around: you'll have to beware of the rest of us :D :D ;)

I thought of that after I posted. Either way nobody is sleepin much!

I reserved #95 and it looks like I'll be sharing it with Cal, 2 jeeps and 2 tents.

serr6.gif

I'll be staying at the Honey Bear Biatch lodge with the prego wife. She can't rough it right now. ahhh, a bed. whatta change. Anyway, we will be swing by to say hi to everyone Friday night / Saturday, leaving Sunday

GSequoia said:
[mr.rogers]Won't you be...my neighbor[/mr.rogers]

Sequoia
92/93 double site.

So....you're going to have your fleet of hot looking XJs there?

I got site 96. The best site in the whole loop. It must suck to be you!

John.

Deaths Gray Boat Just Got Deadlier.

Back