• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green XJ with beat up body panels in Westminster?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Anyone here wants to fess up to that one? I saw it yesterday around Siskiyou and Trask around 5pm, and then again today on Goldenwest around.... I don't remember what time :D

Captain Ron said:
The unidentified, unlocated, untimable green Cherokee.

Every town has one. :D

--ron
Well there is my dad's green XJ but that one has straight panels for now ;) And when Cracker visits... well we've all seen Crackers junk and suffice it to say his junk is junk :D

Kejtar said:
Well there is my dad's green XJ but that one has straight panels for now ;) And when Cracker visits... well we've all seen Crackers junk and suffice it to say his junk is junk :D

It must be junk, he doesnt have a screaming chicken on the hood, or a snorkel.

Aaron

What are you saying about you're DAD's XJ???? Green; you worked on it so can't possibly be as strait as you say:D:D:D plus I've seen it and I thought it had been through lower doran allready:D:D:D:D. That's the only beat green XJ I've seen locally.

slowrider said:
What are you saying about you're DAD's XJ???? Green; you worked on it so can't possibly be as strait as you say:D:D:D plus I've seen it and I thought it had been through lower doran allready:D:D:D:D. That's the only beat green XJ I've seen locally.
Keep an eye out as there is another green rig circling around and it looks like it's been wheeled.

You must have seen your XJ in a green mirror!! :D

99xjache said:
It must be junk, he doesnt have a screaming chicken on the hood, or a snorkel.

Aaron

Aaron,

You forgot herculiner too :D

Captain Ron said:
The unidentified, unlocated, untimable green Cherokee.

Every town has one. :D

--ron

Lincoln Doesnt!

I swear - im the only guy driving a lifted cherokee out here...

Cant wait to be home

Back