• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Keep your stuff stock, or as close to it as you can.

Trust me.

My black junk is that way.

It's ready to go.

The MJ project is a black hole swallowing every available resource... and people too. :D

Don't go there. Ryan can tell you how I get. Vendors are for lunch. :D

Long arms are not the solution.

Ask Avery how he knows. :D

Fabrication is for idiots that miss out on BBQ's. Which is more *Important*??? You decide, but don't be stupid??? :D

--ron

PS: The "Pres" is at JV right now. Fawker. Nobody goes to JV without me, but the damn fab has got to end. :D

Captain Ron said:

Trust me.

It's ready to go.

The MJ project is a black hole swallowing every available resource... and people too. :D

Fabrication is for idiots that miss out on BBQ's. Which is more *Important*??? You decide, but don't be stupid??? :D

--ron

PS: The "Pres" is at JV right now. Fawker. Nobody goes to JV without me, but the damn fab has got to end. :D
kiss my a$$, you are fabbing and so am I, just i am fabbing for my friggen boss ( a guy like you ) 7 days a week 10 hrs a day so i can afford the fuel to go to work and fab some more for his friggen a$$ all so my wife can go max the friggen credit cards out on another FRIGGEN USELESS BULL SH!T DEALIBOPPER and some day save up $10 for 2 FRIGGEN GALLONS OF GAS SO I CAN GO WHEEL MY D30 AND D35 ON THE FRIGGEN KIDDIE TRAILS because i cant afford to do the most baisic of upgrades without doing more FRIGGEN FABBING ON SOMEONE ELSES CR@P FOR SOME CHANGE that i save up and the wife finds and spends on the FRIGGTEN CREDIT CARDS SO SHE CAN GO FRIGGEN MAX THEM OUT AGAIN ..........:gonnablow

quit your bitchen, and git er dun and lets go wheeling in borrego:laugh3: ( i have $10 for gas )

Troy, you are reason number one, example number one, my couldn't have had a better example of buy it right, build it right, run it into the ground the furthest right, budget, spend it, do it, love it.

I have half the time, effort, and money into the black beater that most do, and it's seen stuff, that most never will.

Keep it stock, just get it there.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Troy, you are reason number one, example number one, my couldn't have had a better example of buy it right, build it right, run it into the ground the furthest right, budget, spend it, do it, love it.

I have half the time, effort, and money into the black beater that most do, and it's seen stuff, that most never will.

Keep it stock, just get it there.

--ron
OK, OK.... so lets get it there ( Borego ??? ) cant do BB money is way to tight with gas price gouging the way it is and i really want to go wheeling with you before it gets too damn hot!!

Captain Ron said:

If it makes you feel any better, I cancelled my trip to JV. I REALLY wanted to go to represent our local club (I'm the pres) because this Tinbenders event is donating all proceeds to our pet project Surprise Canyon, and I wanted to hang and wheel with all the great folks who will be there. However, I have a few miscellaneous things to do on the Jeep, and I decided I would stress myself too much jamming after work every day to get ready to leave on vacation, since this weekend is my only two days off before leaving.

So, I got to go to my grandsons birthday party yesterday, took the rig out for some whoops and jumps in the foothills to test the bumpstops I've been working on, and went out to dinner and a movie last night with my wife. I miss going to JV, but yesterday wasn't bad.

And, I'm relaxed and enjoying myself. :moon:

:D

steagall9301 said:
i cant afford to do the most baisic of upgrades without doing more FRIGGEN FABBING ON SOMEONE ELSES CR@P FOR SOME CHANGE that i save up and the wife finds and spends on the FRIGGTEN CREDIT CARDS SO SHE CAN GO FRIGGEN MAX THEM OUT AGAIN ..........:gonnablow

quit your bitchen, and git er dun and lets go wheeling in borrego:laugh3: ( i have $10 for gas )

Troy, you need to do a MUCH better job of hiding that play money. Priorities, man, priorities. We ALL need a seperate Jeep fund. :)

Aw yes, a fountain of lucidity, this one called Ron.

Captain Ron said:
Babble, babble, babble……..…mutter, mutter, mutter…………drivel, drivel, drivel………………. cackle, cackle, cackle………………………...on and on and on and on………………………………………………… gibber- jabber, gibber- jabber, gibber- jabber………………………………………………………..endless………………………… endless………………………………………………………………. endless tirade!
--ron

:D

Long ago and far away were the lessons that sleep signifcantly reduced the number of manic episodes.

;)

I solved it all!
Build capable garage.....(Ron did too!)
Build capable rig....(Ron had one already :D )
Live where you can wheel when you have a spare hour to kill. (not many of us have figured that one out yet!)
Spend extra loot on other hobbies. (SCUBA, fishing, dune buggies, travel)
Now that you all know how its done....GET TO IT!
Love;
Rick R:sunshine:

Jump This said:
Live where you can wheel when you have a spare hour to kill. (not many of us have figured that one out yet!)

Does killing 30 minutes count?

Jump This said:
I solved it all!
Build capable garage.....(Ron did too!)
Build capable rig....(Ron had one already :D )
Spend extra loot on other hobbies. (SCUBA, fishing, dune buggies, travel)
Now that you all know how its done....GET TO IT!
Love;
Rick R:sunshine:

Well im working on the first 2 and have the third but what in the hell is extra loot I drive a jeep

Captain Ron said:

Trust me.

It's ready to go.

--ron

Get off the forums and get back to work!!! :D

Back