• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arron

The damn black hole has to be on JACKSTANDS that must be 3 feet tall. The prop valve was buried and I couldnt reach the valve AND hold my beer!

Aaron

Seven hours ago??? Dont you guys sleep?

Oh yeah....that explains why your junk is better than mine...less sleep=more work.

I want to offer a personal thank you to those generous friends who are helping the Capn' get his new overly ambitious project ready for his upcoming vacation. Thanks for :repair: instead of :geek:
:cheers:

It'll be nice enough to hang with Ron for a week, but mostly we need him to cook Monday night. party1:

:D

Too true! I've had an unbelievable amount of help here. Besides the hands on, just keeping me going on it has been huge, given my insane sked.

This Chapter has a fantastic group of folks willing to travel incredible distances to help other Jeep Junkies out. Thanks guys!

I've got the tow rig serviced and ready, replaced the wiring on the trailer, the black rig is ready to go except for fluids change and new driveshafts, and as unfinished as the Comanche looks, the major fabrication will be done today.

This next week is totally clear work-wise. The Rigathon Phase 3 will be on! :D

--ron

Ron,
If I can break away during the day this week I'll stop by and see if I can give a little more help gettin that thing on 4 wheels!:D

A

I should be there 10:00 Wed night after Aaron installs the stereo in my new truck :D

99xjache said:
The damn black hole has to be on JACKSTANDS that must be 3 feet tall. The prop valve was buried and I couldnt reach the valve AND hold my beer!

Aaron

Actually the jackstands are 29" tall :D

Good job on the prop valve.

BTW. It was a pain in the ass to pull that rear brake line off.

Did it get hung up on something? Was the problem at the t-case or engine bay? I thought I got that thing clear up top.

99xjache said:
Did it get hung up on something? Was the problem at the t-case or engine bay? I thought I got that thing clear up top.

Engine bay it was all tangled so I used a pair of snippers and cut it in pieces to get it out. Not too bad except for all the dirt and DOT3 falling on my face :D

Back