• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Kid Crew?

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
My boy had a great time at Calico playing with the kids at the bunk house...

Is anyone bringing their rugrats (kids) to Big Bear?

Ken

IMORTL said:
My boy had a great time at Calico playing with the kids at the bunk house...

Ken

I am bringing all three of mine but they might be a little young. Ages 5, 3, and still in diapers.

not at all... My boy is 5...

My daughter had a great time up at Calico with all the kids and hoping they will all be at Big Bear.

John

ill have a couple of my kids with me. 9/10 years old, thats if i finish my junk in time, bb will be this rigs first trip,

IMORTL said:

Ken

Just one, 16.

Kejitar,

I dont know if she is a leader or an instigator but my daughter definately made two friends up at Calico who combine like matches and gasoline when it comes to exploring. We are all excited about this trip. I hope for her sake that there are "trail delays" like we had at Calico where they will have time to explore. What a great group of folks, the adults rode herd as needed and the kids were all pretty responsible.

John

CALICORUN083.jpg

duct tape and super glue they'll get that off, get um a psp that works on mine for hours

Doesn't look like I will be making Big Bear, so there is 3 less kids to worry about or deal with.
and psp's?!? too expensive because one will not satisfy 3 kids, and besides if I were to buy one, it would be for ME!!!

guess im not making this one . ,so thats 2 less kids and 1 adult,

scratch that im there,

quote=xjkevin]guess im not making this one . ,so thats 2 less kids and 1 adult,[/quote]

xjkevin said:
scratch that im there,

quote=xjkevin]guess im not making this one . ,so thats 2 less kids and 1 adult,
[/quote]

you change your mind like my wife changes shoes.

My daughter wants to know how many kids are bringing scooters versus bikes. She wants to bring her scooter but if most kids will be on bikes then she wants to bring the bike.

I vote for scooters.

John

I'm bringing my son who is the boy on the right of the previous picture. Bring the scooters and the bike.

Back