• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gauging interest on a Browns Camp run

O

oregonxjman

Checking to see who might be interested in a run up to Browns Camp, or Maybe even the Spruce Run area this weekend. Nothing set in stone yet, just want to see who might be interested.

Well, I meant something totally different, and now looking in retrospect, I can't back it up.

I mean to wrap a tow strap around the axle or leaf springs and pull me out, but that only requires another vehicle to have a set of tow points.

Dur Hurr! Haha, I laugh at myself.

pdxxjnoob said:
Well, I meant something totally different, and now looking in retrospect, I can't back it up.

I mean to wrap a tow strap around the axle or leaf springs and pull me out, but that only requires another vehicle to have a set of tow points.

Dur Hurr! Haha, I laugh at myself.

Uuuuugh dude, ya gotta get some good points on that thing. :repair:

gah, parents pinned me down to go help clean up around their place this weekend, and I just got my quad running again, so it's gonna get a little exercise. if you postpone till next weekend I would be highly interested

I totally want to go too, but the parents are in townnnn. I want to take my dad wheeling soo bad. Maybe I'll make some homebrew with my dad that day. :) So many hobbies so little time. I love alcohol though... such an addict.

Oh, and I'll get tow points some day. It's fun times risking it all wrapping a tow strap around an axle or leaf spring. I'm living on the edge!

Not to sure what all is open in TSF, but I do know most of the trails at Browns Camp are open. Don't plan anything to bad, as I'm not lifted yet, nor do I have recovery points yet either. All to come real soon though. Just kind of want to get out and play in some mud, maybe a little bit in the rocks.

Back