• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone wanna come over and help me

Switch1625

NAXJA Forum User
I need help taking off my doors. Im in san diego, ill pay for lunch if you wanna help me. Im hoping to be able to have the front 2 doors off friday for my offroad trip sunday.

Any help would be apreciaited.

thanks,

eric

mark91xjbeef said:
where in sd are you and do you have the torx bit for the door bolts. i can't seem to find mine. also what time are we talking about.
Not sure, but if not i can go to the shop and buy em.

Im talkin about any time friday. I really need my doors off. I cant stand thsi nice weather bein trapped inside. And the desert is gonna be hot, and i dont have AC

Oh, im in Poway/rancho bernardo ish, litteraly right off the 15. I can go to your place if you want.

give me a call around 11 or so. i will pm you my #. im off all day tommorow so it sounds good to me. i took my a/c out for on board air so i feel your pain summer is coming.

Ok awesome. Im thinkin about upgradin to OBA soon.After i get a lift and some tires. You should think about goin offroadin/campin on saturday/sunday at truckhaven

mark91xjbeef said:
where in sd are you and do you have the torx bit for the door bolts. i can't seem to find mine. also what time are we talking about.
If you want to remove the doors and then pop them on again and so on instead of unbolting them, remove the hinge pin and get a hitch pin or something like that so that you will be able to R&R the doors more quickly.

Back