• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Rabbit!

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
:D

party1:

Happy birthday, Bunny Boy!

:kissyou:

Happy Birthday!
rabbits.jpg

6922043.jpg

And may your door handles stay intact and your sheetmetal semi straight!

Happy Birthday Day!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans Serif]
mating.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans Serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans Serif]Silly Rabbit, Tricks Are for Prostitutes :D[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans Serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Sans Serif][/FONT]

In the news:
NZ bachelor on rabbit sex charge SYDNEY: A man faced an Australian court yesterday charged with having sexual relations with a rabbit and the sadistic killing of 17 other rabbits whose carcasses were found dumped in a lane.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice cracker. Happy Bday rabbit! I have your cousins foot on a key chain. lol

Thanks everybody, I havn't had time to get on but I appreciate all of your birthday wishes. Some of your remarks I resemble.....I mean resent, especially the Rabbit foot comment and Uncle Bugsy the road kill. We told him to walk away from the light but he never listened.

Anyway thanx guys.:bunny:

ryurabbit said:
Thanks everybody, I havn't had time to get on but I appreciate all of your birthday wishes. Some of your remarks I resemble.....I mean resent, especially the Rabbit foot comment and Uncle Bugsy the road kill. We told him to walk away from the light but he never listened.

Anyway thanx guys.:bunny:
You're lucky you didn't see what Avery posted originally :eek: Now go work on your front axle old man! You got less then 2 weeks to get it road worthy!!!

ryurabbit said:
Uncle Bugsy the road kill.

That's not road kill, it's called accelerated death from old age...ADOA.

Dude, get to work on that POS. You're going whether you like it or not...even if you have to ride that Mint Green 1989 Park Pre mountain bike you've got displayed in your garage bicycle shrine.

-Dan

My Jeeps fixed. At least I ride my bike once in a while mr plumber. Is that shrine anything like the yellow one with the engine that breaks evertime you ride it collecting dust and scratches in your garage? Or is it like the manual model you try to get around the block on before you quit and start smoking again? BADA-BING. :viking: Ready for any taunt you got! :bunny:

P.s. The following is a list of exceptions: driving a Jeep, Comparing your welds to mine or anything in the flooring bussiness. Hell Anything about Jeeps is probably more accurate.

a day late and a dollar short but i say to you Happy Birthdayparty1:

Back