• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buying XJ stuff on the left coast

4X4 groupe buys is further away but they have allways had better prices and quicker delivery than QT if he carries what you're looking for. Jason saved me over $300 on my RE MJ lift.

Gregg what type of stuff are you looking for?

karstic said:
Gregg what type of stuff are you looking for?

X2. I don't ever go to Quadratec for anything I need. Everything I am looking for is unique and I find myself going to various places to get weird things (coil spacer insters, rocket parts air intake, etc.)

Let us know whatyou want and we'll guide you in the right direction :wave:

tgregg said:
I keep buying stuff from Quadretec in NJ and freight takes forever. Anybody have a supplier they like closer?

Depending on what you're buying. If the manufacturer is local, you can see if you can buy thru Quadratec and pick up from manufacturer. Whenever I buy Olympic4x4 stuff I check with Erik H. at Olympic first, then call Quadratec and tell them that I want to pick up locally. They charge a bit for paperwork, but no shipping (and so far no tax, but that may change!)

If 4WP in Compton has the part you want in their warehouse (right there in Compton) you won't pay shipping either.

These were two examples. I am sure there are more. You need to talk to each seller and see what kind of deals they can give you for whatever items you're looking for.

Eddie

need parts from 4wp in compton? i can get them at wholesale price let me know and i will see what i can do

cupcake

Cupcake said:
need parts from 4wp in compton? i can get them at wholesale price let me know and i will see what i can do

cupcake

Now you tell me!!! :gonnablow

Cupcake said:

cupcake

:clap:

I can use some parts, tires, etc. Can I backchannel you next week with a small list?

Thanx...Eddie

Eddie G. said:
:clap:

I can use some parts, tires, etc. Can I backchannel you next week with a small list?

Thanx...Eddie

Cupcake has opened the flood gates :D

Back