• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand New RE 6030 3.5" Superflex w/ 32" TSL Radials

laxfeva22

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete and unused/never installed RE 3.5 in Superflex with full leaf packs. I paid 740 before shipping, and will let it go for 675. This also includes 4 brand new DT3000's. Willing to sell the lift minus the shocks for 575.

I also have 5 32x 10.5 Super Swamper TSL Radials, 2 are new, and then 2 have 60-75% tread, while the 5th has about 50%. Along with these go 5 new black steel wheels, 15x8 with 3.75 in backspacing. To complete this is 4 new center caps and 20 new lugs. Everything is new with the exception of the 3 used tires. The 2 new tires are the only ones mounted/balanced. I will let all of this go for $600. I will not split up the rims/tires/lugs/caps unless I have seperate buyers for all of it.

I had an 87 xj that all of this was going to be thrown on, but the tranny is on its way out, along with some major issues up front. Being a poor high school student, I could definately use the money. So I now have no use for all this.

$1250 for all of it, and those prices are pretty firm. I live in northern MA, on the border of NH. I will not ship, but could probably meet half way for the cost of gas if its a haul and if I have the time (weekends work best for me).

interested for any trades for just the tires or, the tires and wheels. Tranny, axles, beadlocks, lots of other stuff

No, the jeep is being retired, alot of miles and it wasnt taken care of before i got it (which is why i got it for free). I got an explorer so im not really interested in any parts.

Hey I live in stoughton MA, where are you from? I'm interested in mostly the lift and possibly the tires. PM me with whenever you are available to meet. I think I'm available and tuesday, but maybe we can meet somewhere. I would like to check out the lift before I buy it just to look at everything.

Everything is still up for sale. May be able to part out the lift, I'll take offers on individual parts (front springs, control arms, 2nd gen discos, etc.). I'm in Ashby, MA, about 45 minutes north of Worcester for future reference.

Last edited:
yea dibs on the extended brake lines for the rear if you have them !!!

Ok, if I am going to part this out I would like to have everything sold before it is mailed/delivered/picked up. The larger items will not be shipped (leaf packs mainly, could probably mail everything else). Here are the prices I would be looking for, some of them are relatively flexible. The leafs may already be spoken for, but the rest is still up.

The leafs go for ~160 a piece on the RE site, so 260. For the other stuff...100 for the discos (150 new), 140 for the springs (175 on RE), and 175 for the control arms (210 on RE), then 15 for the bump stops (30 new), 20 for the brake lines (40-50 new), and 15 for the U-bolts (30ish). Then 90 for the 4 dt3000s (usually 140 i believe).

The leafs are spoken for. I would like to have the coils and control arms spoken for before I take any money or send anything out. As a note, if someone is willing to buy the entire lift before everything is spoken for, they will get it. I have this on a couple sites and have one or two people interested in the entire lift, so parting it out is basically a last resort.

I am waiting to here back from somebody interested in the entire lift. Sent him an email but he hasnt responded yet. I'll let everybody know when I here back.

yes would be very interested in the brake lines if you dont sell it whole let me know would love to get those off your hands.

Cousin doesn't have the money to swing it...everything still available

600 for the lift
550 for the tires/wheels
1100 for all of it

Last edited:
Is the option to seperate the lift still available. if so i may be interested in the leafs still (had first dibbs) and the lca's and uca's (if it has uca's) if the price is right.

that option is still floating around. The lca's are not spoken for yet, so theyd be yours. This leaves the coils, shocks and disco's. The lift didnt come with uca's, so I dont have any.

dont forget me with the rear extended brake lines.

Back