• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks

keener said:
I'll be soon going to an RE3.5" kit with new leafs on my 98. What is the softest riding shock available ?
Thanks for your help.:)

I know several people who are quite happy with the Old Man Emu long-travel shocks on that kit. Friend of mine has that setup and once I drove it I didn't want to give it back. :D

I've heard nothing but good things about the Old Man Emu shocks myself. However I'm just running the RE Shocks and they work great. I'm told there just a RE copy of the OME shocks though, which would explain the good ride.

FiFo said:
I've heard nothing but good things about the Old Man Emu shocks myself. However I'm just running the RE Shocks and they work great. I'm told there just a RE copy of the OME shocks though, which would explain the good ride.

RE monotubes?

FiFo said:

meh, you get what you pay for...

Back