• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member Intro

Cooper

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Everyone,

I purchased my first Jeep 2 days ago and just filled out my application to be a member tonight. I am a newbie when it comes to Jeeps, I will do my best to search before I ask dumb questions.

I have a stock 1993 Jeep Cherokee Country that I need to get ready for the upcoming Big Bear trip. Ready the forum I see that I need required equipment:
(Solid recovery points front and rear). If you live somewhat near
Simi Valley, please let me know if you happen to have items for sale.

I look forward to meeting everyone in Big Bear.

Regards,

Cooper

Here is my new Jeep :shocked:
163283915305_0_ALB.jpg

Welcome to the XJ World ,,, Don

Yeah...welcome. A Jeep owner for 2 days...first post...and already a paying member. :shocked: :)

RED letters and one post? Cool.
Welcome to NAXJA and the SoCal chapter.

TIM

high pressure hose. we're replacing it right now.

Anyone have a rear reciever we can borrow for a month or so? Were trying to get his rig ready for the BB trip..... need recovery points. Sequoia has the front reciever, thanks Geoff, we are just looking for the rear now. We also need a couple of coil spacers for the rubi 31's to fit a little better. Any help would be appreciated. anyway, gotta get back to the wrench party.

Thanks again,
Aaron

Welcome! :wave:

Kejtar said:
So how did the PS turn out? Hose? Gear? or Pump leak?

Replaced the high pressure hose today and added new plugs, wires and cap. The Jeep is running great and leak free.

welcome to the group! You should be New Member of the month for having joined NAXJA already and actually know how to use forums. :)

99xjache said:
We also need a couple of coil spacers for the rubi 31's to fit a little better. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again,
Aaron

I've got a couple sets.. PM me with how high you need, and I may be able to set you up..

-Cal

Back