• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW and RENEWAL MEMBER RAFFLE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So after implementing our top secret random number generating system...
(hey Rabbit, pick a number between 1 and 50...)
We've come up with THREE, Count 'em, THREE lucky winners!

Lucky Winner #1..........EDDIE GOWHARRIZI, NAXJA member 811.

What did he win, Dan???

A Free renewal to NAXJA..............and.............
A SoCal Chapter T-shirt!!!!

Lucky Winner #2...........ROBERT KENNEDY, NAXJA member1579.

What did he win, Dan???

A NAXJA National t-shirt...............and............
A pair of SoCal Chapter Stickers!!!!

Lucky Winner #3...........RICHARD WARD, NAXJA member 1588.

What did he win, Dan???

A NAXJA National Hat..................and.............
A pair of SoCal Chapter stickers!!!

You can contact me or Kejtar (Mr Vice President) to claim your prizes.

Thanks for everyone's support! The membership drive was an a$$ kickin' success!

See ya on the trail!

-Dan

Congrads everyone.

Woohee, I won, I won!! This calls for a Valley M&G celebration. Right Remi?! I heard Cracker will be buying the dinner and beer!! :yelclap:

Eddie G. said:
Woohee, I won, I won!! This calls for a Valley M&G celebration. Right Remi?! I heard Cracker will be buying the dinner and beer!! :yelclap:
Don't know what's cracker gonna be buying, and I'm waiting with scheduling of the M&G to give Cracker time to finish his junk ;) So keep your eyes peeled open.

Kejtar said:
Don't know what's cracker gonna be buying, and I'm waiting with scheduling of the M&G to give Cracker time to finish his junk ;)

Congratulations to the winners, it's a shame to hear there will not be any more meet and greets.

I won something? Shame I can't use them until I get back from Iraq. Thanks for everything. I really wanted a set of SoCal stickers too. Any way you can mail them to my wife? I will PM you my address.

Thanks, Robert.

shelbyluvv said:
I won something? Shame I can't use them until I get back from Iraq. Thanks for everything. I really wanted a set of SoCal stickers too. Any way you can mail them to my wife? I will PM you my address.

Thanks, Robert.
Send me the address info.

Congrats Winners!

Eddie G... I have updated the roster, printed you a fresh Member card and it'll mail out Monday 4-17-06.

Thanks!

Woody

Bent said:
Congratulations to the winners, it's a shame to hear there will not be any more meet and greets.

:D:D:D:D

woody said:
Congrats Winners!

Eddie G... I have updated the roster, printed you a fresh Member card and it'll mail out Monday 4-17-06.

Thanks!

Woody

Thanx Woody. I like the "buy 2 get 1 free" thingy it turned out to be!!! :D

Back