• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radiator flushing quick help please

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
ok i need some quick help on how to drain the radiator. i dont know where the drain plug is so i pulled the lower hose off(its on the right when facing the jeep). and there is still a bunch of fluid in the resevoir and the fluid wont drain out. how do i flush the system?
thanks
-Ryan

reconnect....refill run...drain...repeat?

The drain is there its a pain to get at but it works. Had to remove the headlight bezel on my '01. Taking the grill off would have made it much easier.

just put new t-stat in mine the other day and had to pull the grill to get to the petcock. first vehicle I've owned that I had to do that to drain the radiator. I quess it's a JEEP thing !!!

just put new t-stat in mine the other day and had to pull the grill to get to the petcock. first vehicle I've owned that I had to do that to drain the radiator. I quess it's a JEEP thing !!!

Back