• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5" franken lift

TheBlueSub

NAXJA Forum User
i am going to be doing a lift with 3"coils+2"spacers in front and aal+shackles in rear

i was also planning on TC drop, longer brake lines frt/rear,and shocks

what else will i need or am missing i heard trac bar and sye or drive shafts?? please help anything i need..etc

i want to order the parts this week to do the lift the following weekend

thanks in advance

At five inches you'll def need sye and driveshaft, and you'll have to do sumthing to the trac bar. Read something about moving the mounting hole for the trac bar but not sure on the specifics. You'll prolly want longer LCAs, too.

A search would yield alot of good info.

yes you will definately need lcas and most likely uppers too i have a 6 inch lift on mine with a tc drop and i get slight vibes im about to get a sye but i would go ahead and get a new adjustable trac bar and do it right, i would really stay away from add a leafs in the back get you a full 3 inch spring pack trust me you will be much happier with it

redneckjeeper94 said:
i would really stay away from add a leafs in the back get you a full 3 inch spring pack trust me you will be much happier with it

x2... AAL will sag much quicker and you'll end up spending the money for a full pack anyways. Do it right the first time and get full leave packs and coils without spacer... I would get adjustable upper so you can adjust pinion angle too

Back