• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new jeep

rocjeep

NAXJA Forum User
just got a jeep going to start doing some things to it i just sold my toyota 84 6 inch lift 35 inch toyo mt lockers sliders all the good stuff and started over with a jeep thanks :repair:

rocjeep said:
just got a jeep going to start doing some things to it i just sold my toyota 84 6 inch lift 35 inch toyo mt lockers sliders all the good stuff and started over with a jeep thanks :repair:

congrats on the switch over. you'll love the XJ! what are your plans?

..And another for Oregon! Cha-ching!

Welcome man, hope you like your xj. Hope you stick around and maybe be ready for NWFest!

just got a front hp dana 44 and a 9 inch for the rear does any one have pic of some long arms they are useing for this kind of set up thank you for any help :sunshine:

Does the 44 have radius arms? You can use those, and make a custom mount on the frame.

RE sells a bracketry kit for the front, which you could use with any of the major manafactures of long arms.

There are lots of threads around here to go off of. HTH.

Congrats on your new XJ, I just made the switch a few months ago, and couldn't be happier, well except for the engine failure, but that was no big deal, just finished a stroker engine the other day for mine, so now the fun of the lift! Hope to see ya out on the trails.

Back