• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Herculiner/Rhino lining for wheels?

MT Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Any know if herculiner or rhino lining can be used on wheels? Any one know if it would cause issues with wheel balance? If not, it would be kind of neat to freshen up the old white spokes I got yesterday. Let me know....

mtnxj said:
Any know if herculiner or rhino lining can be used on wheels? Any one know if it would cause issues with wheel balance? If not, it would be kind of neat to freshen up the old white spokes I got yesterday. Let me know....

No comment from anyone? Hmmmm. I bet if I posted up in the wrong forum I'd get lots of response. Feel free to chime in.

mtnxj said:
No comment from anyone? Hmmmm. I bet if I posted up in the wrong forum I'd get lots of response. Feel free to chime in.
This thread has barelly been up 2 hours and you are gonna resort to being an ass and post something you KNOW to be in the wrong forum just so you can get an answer. LAME.
Anyways, IMO, there COULD be a balance issue if it is not applied true throughout the wheel (front, inside, back), this is due to the grit in the paint. Try it and see. Paint a spare rim, take it to a shop and have em' spin it up.

imma honky said:
This thread has barelly been up 2 hours and you are gonna resort to being an ass and post something you KNOW to be in the wrong forum just so you can get an answer. LAME.
Anyways, IMO, there COULD be a balance issue if it is not applied true throughout the wheel (front, inside, back), this is due to the grit in the paint. Try it and see. Paint a spare rim, take it to a shop and have em' spin it up.

Exactly what I was thinking. All of it.
Billy

imma honky said:

I never said I was going to post it in the wrong forum, jackass! I merely stated that IF I had, 87 people EXACTLY like yourselves would have chimed in and told me where to post at. Hence the reason I posted my question here. Given that, I was merely musing that it seems that not too many people read the paint and body work section. If you find this lame, so be it. I searched this site and several others, and could not find where any one has done this. Hence, the reason for this thread. So thanks for your opinion. After reading this and SO many other responses to questions like this, I really wish I would have rethought dropping $45 on a 2 year membership. Seems like I could have gotten abused for free.

mtnxj said:
I never said I was going to post it in the wrong forum, jackass! I merely stated that IF I had, 87 people EXACTLY like yourselves would have chimed in and told me where to post at. Hence the reason I posted my question here. Given that, I was merely musing that it seems that not too many people read the paint and body work section. If you find this lame, so be it. I searched this site and several others, and could not find where any one has done this. Hence, the reason for this thread. So thanks for your opinion. After reading this and SO many other responses to questions like this, I really wish I would have rethought dropping $45 on a 2 year membership. Seems like I could have gotten abused for free.

You should have spent the $45 on a big ass rock to hide under if you can't take that 'abuse'. The fact remains that the post was only up for 2 hours. If the question hasn't been asked before, then it'll probably take more than 2 hours for a response. You would have gotten more responses in mod tech, just like the one you got from Waubm.
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
You should have spent the $45 on a big ass rock to hide under if you can't take that 'abuse'. Billy

So is that supposed to be a threat? You and honky boy need to get over it. A simple question/request for opinions was all that was posted. I was just surprised that nobody had chimed in. The "abuse" thing was meant to be "tongue in cheek", but obviously that went over your head. Hope you two have a better day tomorrow. Have a couple beers, your outlook will improve.

mtnxj said:
So is that supposed to be a threat? You and honky boy need to get over it. A simple question/request for opinions was all that was posted. I was just surprised that nobody had chimed in. The "abuse" thing was meant to be "tongue in cheek", but obviously that went over your head. Hope you two have a better day tomorrow. Have a couple beers, your outlook will improve.

:laugh2: I don't know how you could interpret that as a threat... I guess the same way you interpreted Honkey's post as abuse. :rolleyes:
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
:laugh2: I don't know how you could interpret that as a threat... I guess the same way you interpreted Honkey's post as abuse. :rolleyes:
Billy
X's Tweed.....
I don't think I could be ina better mood. I don't have a care in the world right now. And I slept all day to wake up to a phat steak from Outback!

Back