• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a '91

DDCxj

NAXJA Forum User
143k miles:

-AW4
-NP231
-D30 (3.55) (Vac disconnect has been shimed)
-D35 (3.55, no brakes)
-rear driveshaft
-Radiator: about 2 years old
-Alloy rims (original)
-power windows
-center console (holes srilled on sides for CB and Maglite mounts)
-grey cloth interior (no drivers seat, bent in the accident)
-Exhaust (less than 2 years old along with 02 sensor)- front pipe with 02 sensor, cat converter, muffler (blown out baffle but still works fine and doesn't leak).
-Speakers: Stock size, ~$80 Sony Xplods (pair) and ~$90 Kenwoods (pair)
-Interior door panels are all good, just need to be cleaned a little, no tears or bad stains.
-two sets of tail lights
-black grille is still good and I believe the drivers side headlight bezel is also good.

Let me know what you need. Even though it's not listed chances are its for sale.

Last edited:
I am looking for a manual driverside mirror. I am not sure if the 91's are compatible with my 89 though. Also might be interested in the cat. Does it have a square flange on the input or is it just straight pipe?

Thanks
K

Side note:

For anyone asking about parts, if you have a question about a part and I don't know the answer without looking first, it might take a day or two to get back to you with the answer. I do not have this Jeep at my house. It is at a body shop thats letting me keep it there while I part it out, so I have to drive down there to look. Please be patient, but don't worry about me getting back to you. I will get back to anyone with any questions or interests.

By the way, the lifters and head gasket were replaced in the engine about a year ago. It just has the normal valve noise and seeps a little oil but nothing major. Run as good as it did when I bought it 4 years ago with 95k.

PM's have been sent. Please let me know whether you want the parts or not so I'm not holding off on selling them to someone else.

Also for sale are Lund window visors for a 4 door. Obvioulsy you'll have to peel the tape off and put new double sided tape on them. And I also have a second set which is missing one of the rear ones.

More for sale:
Front coil springs (progressive rate, 2-3 years old, give 2" of lift)
Teraflex Rear Shackles (1.5" lift, greaseable)

First let me say I was sorry to read about your accident and the demise of your XJ.
I'm replacing the floor in my '90 and while tearing stuff out I discovered that upper section of my rear seat(grey), where it mounts on wheel well is rotted off, do you have one in yours and if so how much would you want for it.
I'm in NH but I have a buddy that lives in Natick too (Oak St) so I could prob. get him to p/u for me.

PM's sent. If you haven't responded to me please do so because I have multiple people asking for some of the same parts. I need to know even if you don't want whatever you were asking about.

I'll be tearing the Jeep down over the next 2 weeks then towing it to the FD so we can drill with the jaws of life on it. So if you're the slightest bit interested in anything let me know so i don't wreck it.

Back