• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good off-road areas in Yakima?

el_spico

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be moving to Yakima, WA soon and I wanted to get some research done so i can know what to expect up there. Is there any kind of dunes or off road parks like Plaster city, CA or superstition mt, CA up there? I heard of Kaner and beverly dunes but has any one been out there and do you have any pix? Any help y'all can give me will be great! Thanks in advance!

Do a search for Naches and NWFest, you'll find a LOT within short distance from Yakima. We have lots of pics of that stuff floating around.

Yakima is one of the best locations in the state to find some good places to wheel. Naches...Taneum...Beverly, a few of the hottest spots are just a short drive away. Congrats on moving to the "Palm Springs" of Washington!

the jeep is on the chopping block it took too much out of me $ wise. i'm getting an 03 supercrew. but i still have a dirt toy, a yamaha wr250f.

Back