• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nth degree mobility uppers, who has em!

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
just looking at redoing some LA's and i sold my RE adjus. damnit! Nth degree mobility uppers are only $150... anyone running these? are they a reputable company?

I think they'd be perfect for the upper links on a radius arm long-arm setup. We've sold a number of them (mostly rear uppers for TJ's) and haven't heard any complaints from any customers so far. They're not as "bulky" as arms from RE or Rusty, but they seem plenty strong.

maybe i'm just being to retarded, but it seems with all the twisting from the minimal amount of binding running radius style LA's, the uppers would become loose and eventually i'd have to tighten them again. does this make sense?

the "UCA" shouldn't be twisting/rotating relative to the "LCA" though in an RE-style radius arm. If it does, you've got a bent/broken bracket or arm somewhere.

Jeepin Jason said:
the "UCA" shouldn't be twisting/rotating relative to the "LCA" though in an RE-style radius arm. If it does, you've got a bent/broken bracket or arm somewhere.

oh duh! thanks J-bizzle!

Back