• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have seat covers that fit??

Colorado Red

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to sell the XJ this summer, and I'm cleaning it up a bit first. My leather limited seats (1989) just finally got a little cracking on them and sprouted a small hole. I've tried seat covers before, but never found any that fit correctly. The limited seats have pretty big sides on them, so the cheap seat covers just barely fit...and don't contour at all.
Any ideas?? (cheap ideas that is) I know about wet okole, and have some in our Escape, but way too much $$.
-Mike

putting seat covers on a vehicle you're selling?
that makes no sense, besides any buyer with half a brain will suspect you're trying to hide the condition of the seats
don't forget to roll back the mileage while you're at it

I'm interested also, I popped a hole in my leather seat the other day and now the foam is starting to tear from underneath- I'd like to solve the problem before it gets too bad, but I think I just need a new cover on the seat pan.

Back