• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GREETINGS FROM ECUADOR

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Today we went to the equator and toured the old city of Quito. Tomorow its off to the Galapagos Islands. We had a huge downpour were the streets became rivers. Saw a few XJs and a couple of YJs. Lotsa of Troopers, monteros and Land cruisers.

Well... here it comes.......

worthless.gif

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go to the Galapagos sometime.
Are you gonna use oversized tires or an extra long snorkel to get to the Galapagos Islands?
laughing.gif

karstic said:
Today we went to the equator and toured the old city of Quito. Tomorow its off to the Galapagos Islands. We had a huge downpour were the streets became rivers. Saw a few XJs and a couple of YJs. Lotsa of Troopers, monteros and Land cruisers.

I'm so friggin' jealous!!!

ECUADOR !!!! WTF ! ? Local NORTH AMERICAN ! vacations not good enough for you ?.... seen it all ?
Be safe & have fun.......:)
Curt

YEAH SUPERVISING 20 TEENAGERS=FUN

Pics will be forthcoming

karstic said:

Pics will be forthcoming

Pics of the teenagers or the Galapagos? :shocked:

karstic said:

O.K. now I have to question your sanity.............. ya FOOL !!! :shocked:

Enjoy.....

Curt

karstic said:

Pics will be forthcoming

What do you do that requires supervising 20 teens? Teacher, church mission, or something similar?

djblade311 said:
What do you do that requires supervising 20 teens? Teacher, church mission, or something similar?

or a Pervert!

What are the laws down there?

If they sit on the curb and the feet touch the ground.............

My wife is a HS Science teacher and I went along as a chaperone for a spring break trip. Our group had 6 adults and 4 kids, the group we were paired with had 3 adults and 14 kids. We ended up having to keep an eye on the other group to keep our kids out of trouble.

Dude that sounds cool and painful at the same time.

Suck up all the Galapagos sights as much as possible cuz access has been hit and miss over the years.

-Avery

Back