• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom 89 xj

rokspydr

NAXJA Forum User
LT1/4L60E trans. 9" front and rear 4.88 precision gears. arb front, detroit rear.
long arm 4 link in front reversed rear springs in rear. interior cage, arb front bumper with 9000k winch. custom rear bumper with tire carrier.Tom woods driveshafts, chromo axles , and much more $15k or/bo
908-304-3957 (COMES WITH 35" KRAWLERS ON BLACK MRW BEADLOCKS. THE WHEELS AND TIRES IN THE PICTURE HAVE BEEN SOLD)
xj2006.jpg

$15,000?

this is not a redneck built xj. alot of time went in designing this. the LT1 conversion alone cost over $5000. the one off becool radiator was $800.
The front 4 link was one of the first ever done with all 4 links extending back almost 3 feet. with 1 1/4" aurora rod ends on the lower links and 3/4" on the uppers. Have you priced out a custom 4 link?

ok, good luck.
oh yeah...i have priced out ALOT of 4 links.

Last edited:
what are you talking about?
i only wanted to know if was infact 15k?
sidriptide said:
he wasnt asking you if you thought it was a fair price Jeff...

no commentary unless you are actually interested in the item for sale.

are the krawlers and black wheels brand new? blue or red label? what transfer case is in it... atlas, stock, etc???? what kind of 9s are they... hi9? any pics of it in action?

mrt beadlocks 35" krawlers. currie hp9 up front with high steer agr steering box and psc pump . low pinion rear with daytona support. all 3rd members are built with timken bearings and precision gears. currie chromo axles up front with 30 spl. outers and warn hubs. tom woods driveshafts. 2"D x .375"wall lower arms with 1 1/4" aurora rod ends. 1 .5" x .250" wall uppers with 3/4" aurora rod ends. the LT1 has aprox 40k on it the 4L60E was rebuilt 15k ago when the engine went in. t-case is a 231 with MIT sye .If anyone is interested in making an offer or needs more info please feel free to call me 908-304-3957

Marc

Back