• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who was at the Cabin Fever Run?

CW

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a couple of xj's with NAXJA stickers in the parking lot but didn't get a chance to wheel with any of you guys. I was on the Old Shaft trail. I toasted a power steering pump and realized a front imited slip is completely useless. So hydro assist and a lincoln locker are coming soon, other than that I had a blast. I'll have pics posted up tomarrow.

Last edited:
I was there, was on the creek run. Thought that was your rig in the parking lot.

I was there!! Driving my grey 90 XJ. I got there with about 118 miles on the OD after the "235's to 35's" build :). Then proceeded to run "Wet Willie" on the middle fork. I had a fair amount of clunking and banging (no muffler hanger). As well as the usual 4X4 noise, everything went awsome. I bypassed Willies Wedge but took most of the other fun lines, had water 1/2 way up the flairs... This rig has blown my mind. So all in all I had a great time. I do wish I had gone on one of the other trails. Any body want to go wheeling?? Spokane / CDA area?

Here are a few pics, about a week late.

w12o8l.jpg

w12psg.jpg

w12pzr.jpg

w12q6u.jpg

w12qe0.jpg

w12qgn.jpg

Looks like your windshield is about as cracked as mine!

Would have loved to make it with you all but I am a sucker for good causes. I ended up taking a gig at the last minute as the onsite pyro for a Children's Theatre production of Cirkus Inferno.

Perhaps next year!

Here's some others. My kid was taking pictures of the XJ, he wants to build one and we are looking for a two door. I'm driving the Scout II we built.

cf06-10.jpg

cf06-2.jpg

cf06-21.jpg

cf06-3.jpg

cf1.jpg

cfo6-12.jpg

restoftrail.jpg

Last edited:
Back