• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35

AJPulley

NAXJA Forum User
I don't think I need this anymore. Out of my 87, 235,000 miles, 3.07. I still have the warrenty receipt for the brake shoes, the rest of the hardware was replaced about two years ago including drums. Brake cables still there. Ran fine, changed diff oil ever few years.

Make an offer, or it's going to the dump.

ajpulley said:
If no one wants it for parts, it going to metal pile this weekend.
if no one buys it at least pull the shafts and sell them for spares. thats a non-C clip axle. someone might want them for spares.

klonestar said:
Dont suppose you plan on coming up to the White Mtns. this spring? Dont know if my 90' is C-clip or not?

Why does this good stuff always come up when im broke! :( lol
PM me if you're serious. We can work something out.

dizzymac said:
If Klone can't get it PM, maybe I can find a way to get to the Cape, I'm in the White Mtns .too
If you're interested, let me know. I am not asking much at all for it. Just don't want to see it go to waste if someone can use it for parts or something. I do want to get it out of here however.

AJ

Back