• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inexpensive XJ Winch Bumper

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of any inexpensive whinch bumpers? So far it's down to these two...

Olympic Winch Rock Bumper:

p23239c.jpg

Nates 4x4:
100_1097.jpg

I have Nates. Strong, and heavy. Just have the ends cut back about 3" to clear 33" tires. Its a good bumper for the price. I dont like the bolt on brush guard on the olympic bumper.

You might look and see what kind of deal you can get on a loose-nuts-enterprises bumper. He makes one of the nicer xj bumpers available.

-Cal

x4 on the JCR... I have the stage 1 winch bumper and it's mad stout.

rock rash said:
looks like the stinger just bolts on...not to sturdy

More like photochopped.

Loose-nuts or C-rok.

the olipac bumper is junk, it only bolts to the stock 6 bolts

beat me to it, i stumbled accross the backbone while looking for something to beef up my unitbody, looks stout.

The more I look at the olympic bumper the more crappy it looks. They are pretty expensive arent they? My Nates winch bumper was a breeze to put on. The frame mounts were perfectly alligned and the bumper sat snug in place without one bolt on it. It sticks out a little further than I prefer, but then again it is a bumper that will totally take out large animals with no demise. When I first put it on, I took it up to the vineyard to give it a test. There were some old 6X" round treated posts from an abandoned vineyard, which I took out at different speeds no damage hitting the post at about 5 mph. It takes him a while to fab and get them to you. Took me about 2 months, but it was worth the wait if you want a very strong deer killer.

Back