• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 hi pinion & 9" set FOR SALE in NJ

warpigxj

Frrrrrrunkis!
posting this for a friend
matched set, Dana 44 hi pinion (drivers side diff) and a 9" rear for sale. Not sure the gear ratio. These are FULL WIDTH rears from a mid-late 70's Ford pick-up
$650.00
rears are located in Burlington County, NJ. Very close to Route 70.
PM me and i'll pass it on to him

Is the 44 disk to disk, is the 9 disk or drum and are they included. Are you including the calipers, what is the gear ratio, either locked, etc etc etc

Ok i sent a message to my friend cause they are his rear so as i get the answers i will pm/resond to everybody (his is busy with school/navy so it way be a day or two)
OK???
Bryan

ok got some mre in fo on the rears
everything is included, brakes calipers, rotors, EVEN the bolts that hold all that sh!t on!!! LOL They came from the same truck, so they are matched as far as gearing, whatever that is.
The 44 was from a Ford so it does have the set up for the OEM arms, BUT they appear to be welded in place. It looks like the welds can be ground off leaving a nice clean housing for whatever application the purchaser desires. The 9" is drum brakes, all the hardware is there. No brake lines on either
DON'T KNOW THE RATIO

how far from philly are you? I may be interested if a loan goes through on something else.

LilRedRover said:
how far from philly are you? I may be interested if a loan goes through on something else.
about 1.5 hours depending on traffic

lookin like we are making an offer on a house tuesday cause the loan went through, but the house we want is more than we expected... wish I could get em... bump for great deal

Back