• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Mayhem

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
Moab Mayhem....the sub-event. Since this name was not chosen for the official event, it will live on anyways :D

Dates: May 1st & 2nd 2006

Current plans:

Monday May 1st: Hell's Revenge & Moab Rim
Tuesday May 2nd: Strike Ravine & Upper Helldorado

I know myself, Ryan & Heather will be there. Let us know who else is coming!

IntrepidXJ said:
Moab Mayhem....the sub-event. Since this name was not chosen for the official event, it will live on anyways :D

Dates: May 1st & 2nd 2006

Current plans:

Monday May 1st: Hell's Revenge & Moab Rim
Tuesday May 2nd: Strike Ravine & Upper Helldorado

I know myself, Ryan & Heather will be there. Let us know who else is coming!

we'll be up for a trail on Tuesday. probably something more scenic to get back on track after the road trip. we're also looking for someone to take us up on Hell's Revenge mid-week.

IntrepidXJ said:
strike ravine should be a good one then.....don;t think UH is going to be too scenic, though ;)

yeah i still havent decided how hard i want to flog the beast out there, but there are a few trailer in my group so worst-comes-to-worst i can always drive someone trail rig home.

sidriptide said:
yeah i still havent decided how hard i want to flog the beast out there, but there are a few trailer in my group so worst-comes-to-worst i can always drive someone trail rig home.
Or we can just fix whatever you break. I'm sure we can get you up Hell's Revenge sometime too.

IntrepidXJ said:
OK, change of plans due to popular demand :)

Monday May 1st: Tossing around the idea of Metal Masher*
Tuesday May 2nd: Hell's Revenge & Moab Rim

What the hell happened to Upper Helldorado?

wait, nevermind, I was not going to be in Moab for that trail anyway.:D

IntrepidXJ said:
still planning on it, but i'm going to have to squeeze it in another day or on monday. no one will run it with me :p
Yup its half my fault and half Bryons. I can't get a skid plate done for my tcase in time and Bryons buggy isn't even close. :D

sidriptide said:
we'll be up for a trail on Tuesday. probably something more scenic to get back on track after the road trip. we're also looking for someone to take us up on Hell's Revenge mid-week.
WOW!
Mike you are going to take a trek west, across the great Hudson!
I wish I could join you guys!

seanR said:
WOW!

You were all ready to go before a nameless, broke, recently married smuck decided to cancel out on you. Come awn!!

:)

seanR said:
WOW!

hell yeah i'm going! i think i was in town all of an hour last time before i was helping finish Randy's rear main seal fix that you had started. :repair:

i wonder who's rear main will fail this time??

sidriptide said:
hell yeah i'm going! i think i was in town all of an hour last time before i was helping finish Randy's rear main seal fix that you had started. :repair:

i wonder who's rear main will fail this time??
I dunno but I have a real bad front pinion seal I need to replace. I think I will wait till Im down there with the rest of you. :D

Back