• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockwood Creek/Miller Aug 17th

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Hi guys,

I'll be up at Hungry Valley on Saturday, August 16th to help Harry Baker with his 4x4 Safety & Training Class. The last time some SoCalXJ people came was on a Saturday and I was busy all day long with the class, so I wasn't able to join youz guyz, and the rangers closed Lockwood Creek/Miller due to the rains.

I'd like to run those trails again on Sunday, August 17th. Who wants to come along?

Andy

Yeh, I'd like to go. I just ran it for the first time last saturday the 2nd and had a blast. What time on sunday? Not sure if my schedule will allow it yet, but I'll try to make it work.
Chad

I'll be there

See ya there. What time are we meeting and where?

I'll try to come down, Where are you gonna meet at. We normally meet at the flying J, I'll post a sure tommorow.

Not going to make it after all, Wife just informed me we will be in Vegas with the kids. Have fun all!! :(

Joe

Cancelling out

Xjman1 said:
Not going to make it after all, Wife just informed me we will be in Vegas with the kids. Have fun all!! :(

Me too! Wife just decided that she wants to go to the concert in the park on Sunday. Dang it. We'll just have to reschedule for another time.

Back