• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF IS UP WITH REVERSE GAUGES ???

generalleexj

NAXJA Forum User
WTF ive been searching FOREVER...
ive checked EBay for the past 4 weeks STRaight. i dont mean to complain but can anyone help me ?? all the reverse gauges they have are for cherokees with NO TACHOMETER... I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited and all i want are some Reverse indiglo gauges... NOT regular indiglo but REVERSE. if anyone knows where or how i can get some please let me know. ive been waiting patiently forever @@!!!

LOL!! :D
Did you try emailing the seller of the non tach set for info on a complete set??
I'd even try emailing sellers of non-XJ gauges and ask if they can get you the set you need or could refer you in the right direction.

Good luck. :)

Mind if I ask just what is a reverse gauge? I can guess but........

On an off topic note I saw some neat new neon color light strings at Whitneys. Their about 1/8" or so diameter and come long enough to do one set of dials and guages. Come in several colors. They mount behind the guage openings around the guages. It would be different to have colored guage lights!

I'm thinking he's meaning the type that are Black on White when the lamps are off (black numbers, white background) and white on black when the lamps are on (white numbers, black background). Pretty groovy guagness...

I've never seen a backlit guage set for an early model XJ - not too sad though because our guage sets are lit very well - they've come a long way with ilumination since the sixties!

Back