• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shootin' time.

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Well, as discussed at the snow run a little, there are a good handful of us that have some sort of firearm.

I myself am not too farmiliar on where to 'legally' fire off your gun. I have my places, but I am not 100% sure it is legal.

Since we all like to keep the trail runs free of that stuff, this is the place to discuss. So, have at it.

When?
Where?
Who?
What?

My thoughts.
Sometime in early June?
A range or deep in the woods?
Me and anyone else?
2 12GA shotguns. 20GA/.22 over under shotgun. A 410 rifle. A 410 side by side handgun. Ruger .22 handgun. Remington .22 custom rifle. AK-47. .243 rifle. Those are all the ones I could bring.

PM ME AND I'LL COORDINATE THIS WITH ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can find a legal place to go shoot, then cool. I *personally* am not comfortable shooting outdoors around folks whose backgrounds I don't know. Not everyone has had formal training in the safe handling of firearms... I'm just not keen on staring down barrels of loaded weapons. BTDT too damn many times.

I'd be OK with pistol shooting someplace like Marksman in Tacoma/Puyallup who REQUIRES their brief safety class beforehand. :) I'm a regular at most of the local ranges so I'm down for wherever.

ECKSJAY said:
If you can find a legal place to go shoot, then cool. I *personally* am not comfortable shooting outdoors around folks whose backgrounds I don't know.

That was one thing also. I don't really know of anywhere besides a range. You are right on that one also. I only shoot with my close friends and family. I don't trust people I don't know with loaded guns.

ECKSJAY said:
I'd be OK with pistol shooting someplace like Marksman in Tacoma/Puyallup who REQUIRES their brief safety class beforehand. :) I'm a regular at most of the local ranges so I'm down for wherever.

I would perfer a time out with the handguns. I have shot rifles and shotguns too much latley, I would like to do something different for a change.

Isn't thier one out in Spanaway? I think its called Paul something? Can you be under 21 and still shoot pistols at these ranges?

Sometimes my ex-wife likes to run around in the woods with those fake antlers on her head. That might be fun.
(oh my, did I say that out loud?)

yikes!

its great having a canyon for a back yard:D

Everett - Sam's Gun Shop, 11714 Airport Road, Everett, WA 98204.
Phone: 425-348-3006
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (up to 25 yrds), Indoor Rifle (up to 25 yrds), Muzzleloading, Airgun
Hours of Operation: M-S 9-9, Sun 9-6
Range Access: Public

Kirkland - Interlake Sporting Association, 13633 NE 97th Street, Kirkland, WA 98033.
Phone: 425-822-5703
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 yd), Outdoor Rifle (25, 100, 200 yd), Muzzleloading, Trap, Archery, Airgun
Hours of Operation: 10:00 to dusk, daily
Range Access: Public

and kennmore has a really good gun range.

ive been to sams a couple of times.... good place i think its like 10 bucks a shooter...

heres what my pride and joy looks like :)

t0t5vp.jpg

Everyone,

Please PM Me if you have suggestions on where to go and such. I would like to keep this kinda private. Im open to anything, as long as its fairly close, and has an indoor and outdoor firing range.

We will figure it out, and Ill post up when and where. You can also send a PM to more than one person at a time. Thanks.

Eli.

ECKSJAY said:
Not everyone has had formal training in the safe handling of firearms... I'm just not keen on staring down barrels of loaded weapons. BTDT too damn many times.

i had to pass the hunters safety course before i got my hunting license. i think i was like 16 when i got it.

Back