• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gauge temp sending unit part number

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I'd fill you guys in on the aftermarket Borg-Warner coolant temp sender that controls the gauge. I had to get the Mopar part number and then have the parts store cross-reference it because their computer wouldn't pull up the one that controls the gauge, they could only get the one for the idiot light. Anyway, just shy of $10.00 at O'Reilly's as opposed to $34.00 at the dealer, plus a lifetime warranty, part #WT398.
DoorPanels011.jpg

Hope it helps those in need,
Collin

What years does this one work on? I believe that the RENIX stuff operates on a different ohm scale than the Mopar stuff. Still appreciate the heads up, though.

ren said:
What years does this one work on? I believe that the RENIX stuff operates on a different ohm scale than the Mopar stuff. Still appreciate the heads up, though.
I'm not actually sure, it is for sure for the RENIX ones though, because mine is a 1990. I don't think they changed it much as far as functionality in the HO years but I believe the plug is different at the top.

Back