• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Newb

FiFo

NAXJA Forum User
Well, as of 3:00 am last saturday my 96 XJ is "done" (for now) so I guess its time for an introduction.

My name is Mike, and I'm up here in the Kirkland area. We just finished putting a Complete TnT LA lift on my 96 Cherokee along with some of AJ's Rock Rails. Took it out to Reiter last Sunday and it performed well above expectations. After a few hours on the trail I'm glad I decided to go with an XJ.

Lets see, we finished the lift on saturday morning so it must be what, atleast 84 hours now!

Actually this is my first rig, up until now I have been riding along with some friends, but always from the pasanger set. I must say, its alot more fun to be behind the wheel though.

hey mike, hows it going? my name is marcus and im pretty new member, i have been wheeling my 2 dr xj for a few months, had a full size dodge before that, and the cherokee is far better off road. im in juanita area, kirkland, if you ever need a hand on your rig, shoot me a PM, these guys on this website are very nice and are good at having fun, you should go on the next trail ride for sure, you just missed the snow run on sunday.

I'm in the same area, just up the hill from Juanita Elementary. If you see a white XJ on 33" give it a wave, that’s me.

When is the next run planned and where too?

Back