• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back

MRKTUNA

NAXJA Member #1279
Well, Grandma passed away a couple weeks ago. But there is some other news. My company is expanding to Longview and the wife has her heart set on living in Portland so it looks like that is where we will set up stakes despite the loing commute. Look out PDX here we come. Got some pics of the kids wheelin' at the new facility site yesterday.

000_0152.jpg

000_0155.jpg

Look forward to meeting some you when we get there.

ECKSJAY said:
Nice to hear from you, Mark. Think we'll see you at NWFest in Tillamook State Forest this Summer?

I hope so. Gonna be pretty busy setting up all th new truss & wall panel production machinery. Probably going to be working 7 days a week until Feb next year.

I haven't looked yet when is NW fest this year?

MRKTUNA said:
I hope so. Gonna be pretty busy setting up all th new truss & wall panel production machinery. Probably going to be working 7 days a week until Feb next year.

I haven't looked yet when is NW fest this year?

August 11-13. :) Meeting up the evening of the 10th to make for a true 3-day event.

Back