• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've got vibrations after 4.5 lift

matt hurtado

NAXJA Forum User
all right I've just installed my new lift 4.5 R.E super flex kit on my92 xj sport 4.0L I've also installed new 32x11.50x15 bfg's on 15x8 street lock rims and the t-case lowering kit provided with lift kit I got it allined drives straight as an arrow ,but I've got some serious vibrations mainly in the front between 35mph and up while accelerateing I can feel it the stearing wheel and some on the floor board no death wobble no bump stear just vibrations if any one has any ideas feel free to help

i hate to be the bearer of "bad" news...but it sounds like u may need an SYE. i would check ur angles in back as u may need to shim the rear axle a bit, that might work if u get lucky. good luck

Brad

Did you opt for adjustable uppers?Thats one of the disadvantages to a drop kit,it "increases" the front angles plus the lift increases the angles also.Castor becomes a compromise now also!

well what do you know ! all problems have gone away I decided to take it for a long drive and during the drive all signs of vibes disappered I dont know why but it 's rideing staight no vibes and better handleing than stock woohoo:D :D

Back