• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just about ready for Big Bear...

jonboy

NAXJA Forum User
Remi - feel free to move this to advanced tech, if you think this is too much :repair: for the So Cal peeps to handle alone...

Some of you may know that my XJ has been hiding out in the ultra secret Clean Racing garage for a couple weeks, undergoing a major transformation. Well, we’re nearly done and I’m giddy as a schoolgirl to share our progress….

Viair to feed the airbag suspension

spk9lj.jpg

One of the airbags – peep Scott’s kewl bike back in the corner :)

spkbjo.jpg

Left rear done

spk8m0.jpg

and with no further adieu
Rollin on da mad 24” dubz

spk977.jpg

spk9df.jpg

This thread may need to be in the "street & Pefromance" forumn....:) Those dubs will look good grinding on the rocks of John Bull and Holcomb. You may want to get some rock rails though....:roll:

I was at Scott's on Thursday. Your rig is sweet! I like the entire set-up, but the WJ steering is what I want to do.

I am ordering my gears and lockers today. Hopefully they will be in and ready by Big Bear.

:puke:Thanks man, now I can't finish my breakfast.

Rob
:sunshine:

Kejtar said:
what wax did you use to massage the panels into the new body style panels?
what did you think, we just spread some special hootus-safe herculiner on there? :nono:
No way dude...Scott's got mad skillz to make the 91 look 2000+. Thinking it needs some pleather tuck-n-roll interior work from TJ now :woohoo:

jonboy said:
what did you think, we just spread some special hootus-safe herculiner on there? :nono:
No way dude...Scott's got mad skillz to make the 91 look 2000+. Thinking it needs some pleather tuck-n-roll interior work from TJ now :woohoo:
Can I drop my dad's 94 with him? :D :D

Mike L said:
That actually looks like the passenger (right) rear.
DOH! I'm such a fool :jester:

Back