• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

we need help in cali

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
this is a repost from land use, but i think it is worth the widest distribution

Please do this, it only takes a minute and will be very worthwhile……….

Click on the link below to send your support in favor of Mark McMillin, we need someone like this on the OHMVR Commission,

Also, Send this onto anyone else that may have interest...

For you california people interested in offroad activities I suggest doing the following. I'll attach more info to the bottom of this but in general there's a "California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission" that is staffed with all green enviro nazi type people. Very lopsided on what they do with YOUR money and decisions. A very well known offroad racer and land developer who's last name you'll probably recognize is seeking appointment to this commision because there is currently an open seat. This will be a good thing if it happens.

All you have to do is copy and paste some stuff to send a letter to Arnold.

Here's the URL address for the letter page:

www.govmail.ca.gov

Click support and in the subject at the bottom of the list select "other"

Copy "California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission" into the subject line that appears.

Then in the message are copy and paste this and hit send...

"Dear Mr Schwarzenegger,

As a off-road enthusiast, I am asking for you to appoint Mark McMillin to the California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission. Throughout his career, Mark has successfully demonstrated a long history of off highway experience as a user and has a history of experience working with
Sacramento on homebuilding issues. Mark's commitment and dedication to these important issues will benefit the current generation and future generations of California residents and the off-road community.

I would encourage you to speak to Mark McMillin further about this appointment."

Can't hurt for sure!!!

Here's more details if interested...

Mark McMillin Seeks Appointment to the California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission

San Diego, California (March 23, 2006)

Off Road groups are working diligently to have off road racing veteran - Mark McMillin appointed to the California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission. The current commission has demonstrated an environmentally bias atmosphere in recent actions.

“I believe the money could be better allocated for increasing land use instead of over protecting our public lands.” stated Mark McMillin.

Off Road groups are acting to take back control of the program allowing the commission to have a positive impact on decisions made by the California Off Highway Motor Vehicle Commission.

Mark McMillin has a long history of off highway experience as a user and has a history of experience working with Sacramento on homebuilding issues.

“I have established creditability with the State Government, including the Governor himself.” Commented Mark McMillin.

Mark has agreed to ask the governor to appoint him to fill the recently expired seat on the commission.

Anyone concerned with how green sticker money is spent should consider supporting Mark's appointment by writing a short letter to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger requesting the appointment of Mark McMillin. The nature of the letter can be very short simply asking for the appointment of Mark McMillin to the commission.

Address and send letters of support to:

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
ATTN: Alice Dowdin
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814

Back