• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
Dinner will be at Chalk Creek campground on either Fri or Sat night depending on the trail sch. Dinner will be $5.00 per person, kids under 10 eat free. I am open to suggestions for what you would like for dinner, and may need couple volunteers to help cook.

I'm open to anything to eat, not picky at all.

Ill help cook too, as long as its nothing too difficult. :D

formatt said:
We need to get Tom's butt back up there behind the grill for more of that BBQ sauce he makes.

Anything Tom makes rules. :D :cheers:

That can most likely be arranged.

If somebody could bring a grill, I could do a rubbed tri-tip, black on the outside and juicy in the middle, or just keep to the sausages. They disappeared pretty fast last year. I was hoping to have a couple to take on the road back with me, but the plate was empty.

Last edited:
old_man said:
That can most likely be arranged.

If somebody could bring a grill, I could do a rubbed tri-tip, black on the outside and juicy in the middle, or just keep to the sausages. They disappeared pretty fast last year. I was hoping to have a couple to take on the road back with me, but the plate was empty.
I aint bring no grill this year .... Last year it was so trashed when Tom got done we threw it away.... hell we had to power wash the propane bottle

Led said:
I aint bring no grill this year .... Last year it was so trashed when Tom got done we threw it away.... hell we had to power wash the propane bottle

My grill is about 10 years old now and its time for a new one so.... I might be able to donate the old one.

Back