• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all XJs with C4X4 double tube sliders

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have the instructions to theirs still? i got a set used with no bolts included and i mailed c4x4 and they said to give them a fax number and they'd send me instructions, and they simply didnt when i gave em it.

i just need to know what bolts i need to go and get now, and c4x4 is closed from friday-sunday so thats why im asking here

any help would be greatly appreciated as always

hmmm, i got mine new from c4x4, and they never came with instructions.

time to get creative

how do they mount... do they attach to the side of the unibody rail or do they wrap under? if it were me I would get some5 inch grade 8 bolts and nuts, washers on both side with some locks and bolt them straight through the unibody and throw a few welds on.

I own about 20 of these,keep them at all the machines.You can do bolt holes,frame thickness,material size,etc..

when you see the sliders, it's kinda hard to NOT mount them right, you just need the right drill bit size, don't ask...i don't remember...lol

mack said:
when you see the sliders, it's kinda hard to NOT mount them right

X2

i held the rail in place against the pinch-seam with a floor jack and marked the holes and then dropped it and drilled them, then i hung it from the pinch and set the rest of the brackets up and marked them.

Back