• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I borrow a trailer this weekend? Please!!

Eddie G.

<- My Grocery Getter :)
A friend of mine is trying to get a CJ-7 from Frenchie's house in Romona to Los Angeles this weekend. Anybody has a full size trailer he can borrow? The CJ-7 is not registered so it can't touch the asphalt! My friend is a good driver with class A license and a diesel truck.

Thanx...Eddie

Don't know if you have looked into this route, but a full-size trailer from U-haul is only like $40, $50max, for a day. If you don't have any other options, $50 is pretty cheap in the scheme of things.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

The problem is trying to get one from West LA's u-hauls. They don't stock them here and they can't make promisses to have any available. If anybody has one to rent, I am sure he will be happy to pay for the rental.

Eddie G. said:
The problem is trying to get one from West LA's u-hauls. They don't stock them here and they can't make promisses to have any available. If anybody has one to rent, I am sure he will be happy to pay for the rental.
Make a reservation: I have never had a problem making one and getting a trailer when needing it. You can also reserve a trailer in SD and return in in LA (that way you fly one way empty).

Full size or half size? They have half sizes, but can't promise availability of full size. We need full size since tags are long expired. One way is expensive.

Back