• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xterra, Tacoma, XJ & Rims/Tires

93XJ-79CJ

NAXJA Forum User
My girlfriend has too many vehicles and needs to sell a few. The cherokee needs to go, along with one of the other two, a 2002 Tacoma or 2000 Xterra.

1993 Cherokee, It currently needs a new clutch slave cylinder I have been told. Was running great, just do not have the time to fix it (Needs to be towed).

Teal, 4.0 130k-ish, 4wd, 5 spd, Sony CD player, clean interior, exterior has few dents and dings. If interested can send pictures and more info.

Need to get about $1250 obo for it. I also have a set of 35x12.50 Kelly Safari DTR's mounted on black AR 767. 2 tires about 50% and 2 30%, would make great trail tires. I will sell these with the jeep for $1500.. I won't sell them by themselves though, unless jeep sells first.

2002 Tacoma, black, reg cab/short bed, 4wd, 2.7 (100k Highway miles), 5 spd, CD player/ XM Radio, 31" with Outlaw II's.

Looking for about $10k to pay off the loan on it.

2000 Xterra, white, full power, cd/xm radio, auto, 85k +/- , like new 31" xterrains mounted on nissan steel rims, nerf bars. $9k

Pictures and more info available to anyone interested. Located near Rutland, VT (05701).

Thanks.

Price bump.

Will take $750 for Jeep o.b.o

$250 for rims/tires

$900 for Jeep with rims/tires

$9k for the Tacoma

$9k for the Xterra

Also have a rebuilt 4.2 258 40k, Weber carb, T-150, and not sure what transfer case for sale out of a CJ-5, would like to sell together, make an offer.

would also be interested in taking trades for the jeep and/or the rims/tires. Looking for a set of 37" Iroks in particular, but open to anything.

Last edited:
Not that im so much interested, but thought I could get any of your input on Xterra's, would be nice to hear from an XJ guy, than any other character out there. I need a new "daily" driver besides my XJ and have been considering either an Xterra or a Grand Cherokee. although all are terrible on gas lately

I have owned and loved both, the GC was a 1996. The GC will give you more options and more power, while the Xterra will give you rock solid reliability. "Test drive" (highway, city, off-road, etc) both and buy what you like. IMO try to stay away from the supercharged Xterra's, for the additional 40hp the difference in mileage is horrific. Both brand new are phenomenal now. I would lean towards an Xterra brand new over the GC, unless it was a Hemi :)

Will trade the Jeep for a set of beadlocks or 33" or larger tires in good condition. Also looking for CJ/Wrangler parts in trade. Anything worth a couple hundred will take it, PM me.

35tires8dq.jpg

xjside6vy.jpg

xside5jo.jpg

xterrafront6jh.jpg

Back