• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in SD going wheeling this weekend?

nosigma

NAXJA Member # 1371
NAXJA Member
Been shut out the last couple of weeks due to family matters. My plan this weekend was to go on the Panamints run but thats canelled.

Anyone planning on/want to go out to Anza Borrego, Superstition, Truckhaven or even coral canyon/sidewiner (sure looked fun) this weekend?

John

Jeepsterboy101 said:
I think there are a couple guys from JeepForum heading out to Anza Boreggo...doing the squeeze and heart attack hill I believe.....

I'll be down for SideWinder or Bronco's Peak next weekend.

You talkin the weekend of the 8/9th? If so, I might be down with that if I can get my new (to me) T-case installed.

Rob, don't you mean if "we" can get your new to you transfer case installed? hahahahaha

I can't wait to see how that thing works out. party1:

Jeepdogrob said:
You talkin the weekend of the 8/9th? If so, I might be down with that if I can get my new (to me) T-case installed.

Yep, 8/9th.

You down to hit that trail again Coult? Maybe we can do that 20 mile trail? Doesn't really matter to me...

EDIT: Which TC skid did ya get?

Scott,

I'm down for the outer ring at CC:guitar: - I need to get my hands on some wheel spacers to work out the problems with my track width. No telling if half of the trail is washed out. Maybe we should take Adam and his book since my book is missing the pages for that trail.

That trail takes a good part of the day to run, but who cares.

Cherikon said:
Rob, don't you mean if "we" can get your new to you transfer case installed? hahahahaha

I can't wait to see how that thing works out. party1:

Sounds to me like you just committed yourself to helping:bs:

How are you going to convince the MASTER ummm... I mean your wife to let you help for half the day?

Jeepdogrob said:
Sounds to me like you just committed yourself to helping:bs:

How are you going to convince the MASTER ummm... I mean your wife to let you help for half the day?

Somebody has to tell you were the transfer case goes:doh: ....haha. Anyhow, that wouldn't be worth the drive up to LA if I didn't get to help with the install.

I ran squeeze and heart attack hill a couple of weeks ago with SD4wheelers. Other than having to pull the pax side mirror squeeze was not a much of a challenge and heart attack hill was way too easy with XJ wheel base. I could see where the top would be scary with a real short wheel base (samuri). Not enough rocks and way to much wash for my taste. Doran, Odessa, and Tilted Table have really ruined me. I love them rocks. I put on a Rustys eng-trans skid and I can wait to try it out.

If anyone wants to go out this weekend (1-2 April) post up.

If I get shut out again this weekend (and maybe even if I dont) I would willing to go out next weekend 8-9 April as well.

John

No one? No one at all?

Sniff, whine, nose bubble......

John

nosigma said:
No one? No one at all?

Sniff, whine, nose bubble......

John
Sorry man, If I wasnt working I would tag along. Gotta love the USN.:loveu:

All over it. Post back or PM me if you get the kitchen pass. I will PM Troy and see what up.

Back