• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help with rebuilding wrecked XJ

Hatchet

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. Like the title says I am rebuilding and XJ I bought wrecked. My problem is mounting the radiator. When I bought it the front end was already stripped down. So I was just have to replace with new parts. I have a Upper and lower radiator support adn a new radiator. However there is now way to mount the radiator to the upper support. It looks as if I am missing a bracket. Like and L-shaped strip that mounts on top of the radiator and comes out and mounts on the upper support. ANyone have any ideas here. I can not find a piece like this on line. Any one have any good pics of under thier hood I can look at? BTW it is a 1999 cherokee w/4.0. It is mainly going to be for wheeling.

Yeah that is what mine looks like. However it does not come in contact with the raditor what so ever. Anyone have any pics of how thiers mounts up top?

sq6nw8.gif

I should have what you need. If interested PM me

Diana

The base is metal, the square that sits on top is fairly hard rubber.

Back