• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow ride!!!!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is interested in a ride this weekend,I'm going up to Beasley Knob ORV area in Blairesville this Sunday. The forcast is calling for snow,and if it does,it'll be a blast. Anyone and everyone is invited! Come on out and play! :D

I'll be talking w/Andy tomorrow to see if he's in. If he is, it'll probably be around 7:00-8:00 AM when we get there. If he doesn't go,I'll probably be there around 9:00-9:30 AM.It's gonna be COLD this weekend,and I'd like to give it a chance to warm up a little before we head out there. But,I understand you'll have a longer drive than me,so,you name the time,and I(or we)will be there! :roll: :mrgreen: LMK!!!!

Just let me know if Andy's going or not and then we will set a time.
but anywhere around 8:00 or 9:00 is ok with me.
If anyone else wants to go too its ok with me,
the more the marrier.

Just talked w/him. He's not coming. I did extend an invitation to Southern Jeeps guys to come on up,too. Maybe some of them will show. If not,I guess it's me and you! I'll try and round up some more guys to go(or gals)

So I guess its ok to say we could meet between 8:00 and 9:00
sunday morning at the trail head. If that not ok just let me know
what time and I'll be there.

That's fine. Let's make it 9:00. There are two trail heads that are open,though. I can't remember how many there are(like 4 or 5),but the last time we were up there,only two were open. So,if you want to meet up in town somewhere,like McDonald's or Burger King,we can do that to make sure we find each other. I'm still trying to get some other guys to go. I got a bunch of maybe's,but nothing solid. One guy with a 'Yota said he'd go,but I don't put too much stock in him showing :roll: Let me know what you think.

Its easier for me to tow than to drive.
We'll just find some where to park the truck and trailer.
I'm going to try to be there between 8:30 and 9:00.
see ya then.

If you feel safe doing so,there is room at the trail heads to park your truck/trailer. I really don't think anyone will bother it,but it's up to you. There's a large parking lot across the street from the BK you could leave it at,as well. It's only a couple of miles from the trails,too. See ya tomorrow!

blairsville?

so this place is in blairsville? Ill be up there saturday night at a cabin with some friends. I wouldnt mind just ridng along with you guys, i dont think my 97 xj 4x2 could handle beasly knob. :(

guess i shouldve read your date of post

guess i shouldve read your date of post

Back