• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: D30

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Guys I have a customer who I need a dana 30 for with 3.07 gears in the vehicle is a 1988 MJ so it is a axle disconect. I need to get my hands on one so I can just swap it out for him. He is a elderly retired gentle man on a budget. so any thing will help. Thanks for you time.

ROCKREADYXJ said:
Guys I have a customer who I need a dana 30 for with 3.07 gears in the vehicle is a 1988 MJ so it is a axle disconect. I need to get my hands on one so I can just swap it out for him. He is a elderly retired gentle man on a budget. so any thing will help. Thanks for you time.

I gave one to Eagle before I moved... see if he still has it. You'll need to swap the shafts into it, and maybe the knuckles.

I can give you my two best pieces of info.

Try contacting Bill at www.sveperformance.com He's in Milford, CT, and may have one available.

Other is Bob at www.oceanstateoffroad.com He's in Westerly, RI. I know he has some cherokees in the lot, but I don't believe that any of them are 3.07s.

Erik

Joe, I've got one, missing the vacuum motor though, out of my 88 when I swapped axles. I have to do ball joints on mine so I can't drive down to deliver, but might be able to meet part way. Price is $0.00

Grizzley

Back