• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MORE tranny mount in conjunction with t-case drop?

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is it going to be okay to use a MORE tranny mount with my 1" T-Case drop? I've heard that the MORE one actually raises the tranny a little so isn't this going to more or less defeat the purpose of the drop? Anybody done this? And yes I know I'm going to get the typical "buy an SYE" but the T-Case drop fixed my vibes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Collin

Okay well can anyone with the MORE tranny mount tell me if it raised their tranny at all then?

I know for a fact the MORE tranny mount makes the tranny sit higher than the stock mount. I was shocked at how big that MF was when I pulled it out of the box. I personally don't see why it wouldn't be fine to use a t-case drop with the MORE mount. I think, if anything, it would bring you closer to normal DS angles than just the MORE mount.

Personally, I had to get rid of the MORE mount because there were way too many vibes being transmitted to my daily driver. I don't think you could ask for tougher mounts, though.

cherokee89 said:
I know for a fact the MORE tranny mount makes the tranny sit higher than the stock mount. I was shocked at how big that MF was when I pulled it out of the box. I personally don't see why it wouldn't be fine to use a t-case drop with the MORE mount. I think, if anything, it would bring you closer to normal DS angles than just the MORE mount.

Personally, I had to get rid of the MORE mount because there were way too many vibes being transmitted to my daily driver. I don't think you could ask for tougher mounts, though.
Thanks a lot that definitely helps. Anyone else?

Back