• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dayton timberline m/t any one run these

I run the Firestone Destination M/T, which is essentially the same tire, but I can say they are very good offroad. I use them on my daily driver and don't have any complaints really. Snow they weren't bad, just another M/T to me , but I know I've heard of others complaining about wet traction with them. Not really loud on the highway. I got a good deal on them through tirerack.com so I can't complain.

I liked mine. I think they clear mud out better than my Swampers. They wear and get loud fast. The sidewalls were strong. I had 2 sets 30X9.50 and 31X10.50.

2offroad said:
I think they clear mud out better than my Swampers. They

mark thats sacrilage!!

maybe only because the lugs on swampers are twice as deep..

I have them on my 4Runner, wear good, great traction. I hear they're not too good in the snow, but we don't have too much of that here!
They do accept studs though.

JLane99XJ said:
mark thats sacrilage!!

maybe only because the lugs on swampers are twice as deep..
I only know I had more mud on my windsheld with the Timberlines than the Swampers. But I not that bright so I maybe wrong.

I love mine. SEARCH. I did an extensive write up on my Dayton Timberlines about two months ago.

John

Back